Creating unknown products by making use of new inventions and technology or obtaining products with new features by making changes to existing products is called a new product. Manufacturing unknown products or improving old products is the main task of businesses. The survival and growth of businesses depends on it.
New products will increase your specific per capita spending average, increase sales, gain new customers and provide maximum customer satisfaction. 2be works with manufacturers to develop special products for your specific needs. The flow for product development is as follows;
- Preparation of feasibility studies according to the concept
- Subtraction of costs
- Determining the necessary suppliers according to the product
- Determination of sales prices (according to competitors, market conditions)
- Taking all product photos with a professional team
- Creating the physical product
It will need to ensure the full cooperation of production-design and other special technical departments. In terms of product parts and accessories design, the consultant should examine the following issues.
- How many parts the product consists of; Whether some parts could be eliminated with a better design or whether there are unnecessary features that should be removed,
- Whether some parts will be standardized to fit with other product parts and thus allow the same machine tools and fixtures to be used,
- Whether some components can be replaced with cheaper ones that will perform the same function,
- Whether the design provides easy use or not,
As 2be Consultancy, we know that products must fit the equipment on which they are manufactured (for example, with their dimensions, accuracy, productivity and cost) and vice versa. In many cases we examine this relationship and advise the customer to use either the product, the equipment, or both.