Our Quality Policy
As 2be Purchasing, within the scope of our quality policy, we are aware of our responsibilities regarding human health and safety, protection of natural life and the environment; As a reliable institution, we adopt the principle of ensuring that you are accurately informed and satisfied, and that we undertake projects that comply with laws and regulations.
Our quality policy, which combines the principles of accuracy, trust, equality, impartiality and confidentiality, is in line with the satisfaction of our customers.
Our quality policy;
- Keeping Customer Satisfaction at the highest level,
- Zero Error
- Sustainable development
- Adherence to laws and regulations
- By providing the necessary resources, to continuously improve the performance of the processes at every stage of the production and support processes, with the participation of people working on behalf of the organization, in terms of the effectiveness and development of the system,
- Ensuring that system goals are communicated to employees, clearly understood, and that communication channels are kept open for this purpose,
- Planned review of non-conformities in the system by the Senior Management and ensuring continuity of compliance,
- To prevent environmental pollution,
- To work in compliance with the local and international legislation to which the Company is subject in matters of Environment, Occupational Health and Safety, and to minimize the dangers and risks that people working on behalf of the organization, its visitors and neighbors may be exposed to due to Tupras’s activities,
- To provide a healthy and safe working environment and occupational safety for people working on behalf of the organization,
- Closely monitoring technological developments and supplier performances,
- It is committed to keeping customer satisfaction at the highest level.
We Have Been With You Since 1990!